General requirements of most banks and PagIBIG for complete list of requirements for bank financing, kindly check with the bank to which you will file the loan to.
If in the Philippines
- Income Tax Return (latest) Certificate of employment with compensation;
- Business Permit (if self-employed) Community;
- Tax Certificate T.I.N. (Tax identification Number);
- Bank Statement (for the last 6 months);
- Marriage Certificate (if married) (Photo copy);
- Proof of Billing Post Dated Checks.
Note: All original except marriage certificate, Business Permit, Community Tax Certificate
If Borrower is permanently abroad
- Federal Income Tax Return (latest)
- Bank Statement (for the last 6 months)
- Special Power of Atty. (SPA) (consul authenticated)
- Certificate of Employment with compensation (consul authenticated)
- Proof of remittance
- Business Permit (if self employed)
- Marriage Certificate (if married)
- Post Dated Checks.